Open and connected care
In today’s collaborative environment, more Health Systems and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) are required to move and share larger volumes of clinical and financial data. To handle the secure transfer of data, they are looking for a robust systems integration platform. They are searching for solutions that:
- Provide for elevated systems integration
- Manage evolving healthcare standards (ICD-10)
- Enable ‘Big Data’ and advanced analytics
Provide for elevated systems integration
Every day, VorroHealth’s BridgeGate Health™ Clinical Care Exchange platform orchestrates millions of real-time data messages for 250 health systems, encompassing over 1,000 facilities.
BridgeGate Health™ interoperates with these and 50 other EHR systems:
- GE Centricity
Manage evolving healthcare standards
How it works
To prepare for changing standards, such as ICD-10, you need a partner that provides you with the integration platform and expertise to help you connect your systems and redesign your business processes. BridgeGate can take you through the steps necessary to feel confident you can meet all standards and requirements.
- Readiness Assessment – Gap analysis to identify the systems and applications you have in place currently vs. what the new standards require, and outline a step-by-step readiness process.
- Business Impact Assessment – Systems and application inventory, and then a risk assessment detailing the processes and personnel likely to be impacted by the new standards, while recommending courses of action and solution options.
- Implementation – BridgeGate implements an integration solution that connects the systems required to adapt to new standards or interoperability mandates, and helps you re-engineer workflows and business processes, test all systems, and work on change management initiatives. Training and support is also included.
True interoperability and standard compliance achieved – BridgeGate Health™ supports healthcare standards such as HL7, NCPDP, ANSI X-12 EDI, IHE, CCR, CDA/CCD, CCDA, NCPDP, DICOM, RLS, and many others.
Enable ‘Big Data’ and advanced analytics
BridgeGate’s any-to-any integration platform transforms and delivers massive sets of data with no programming, and without impact to existing systems. When corporate data is available to an unlimited number of people within and external to your organization, your data can be used to make informed and faster decisions, identify new opportunities to grow, and understand how well your organization is performing.
BridgeGate provides comprehensive, native access to more than 300 distinct databases and information sources – including relational, legacy, EHR, ERP, CRM, data staged in warehouses or data marts, and real-time data from operational systems – on any platform.