LTPAC technology provider to showcase next-generation interoperability solution at 2014 Leading Age Annual Meeting and Expo—Booth #744
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH—Oct. 21, 2014— BlueStep/BridgeGate Health, a provider of clinical and interoperable technology for healthcare, announced today it is rebranding to VorroHealth. Vorro is an Italian word that loosely translates to wish, willingness or intention. In aligning with the spirit of the word, the company is launching the next-generation of a fully interoperable EHR platform, supporting its distinctive open and willing market philosophy to enable integration with all legacy systems. The company’s approach and commitment to quality of care currently enables data transactions for more than 25 million managed lives, annually.
VorroHealth’s mission is to enhance care across the care continuum—with a focus on long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC)—by providing interoperable technology to enable health IT collaboration among all stakeholders. “Connectivity is an EHR vendor investment requirement. In today’s market no EHR can stand alone,” said Tom Bang, CEO, VorroHealth. “Our proven solution helps LTPAC providers address the need for outcomes-based care using open, connected technology so that key information is available at the point of care, across the healthcare continuum, as well as for analytics purposes.”
The VorroHealth interoperability technology (powered by BridgeGate) electronically connects:
- Any existing EHR/EMR (including competitors’) with disparate systems, allowing data to flow across any platform seamlessly, quickly and securely
- Paper-based skilled nursing facilities or home health providers to any private or public health information exchange
The VorroHealth clinical technology platform (powered by BlueStep) enables:
- Easy client based configuration to meet any provider’s unique requirements
- Extendable functionality to meet increasing and rapidly changing regulations and clinical demands
- Customer choice, by integrating their “best-of-breed” application within the VorroHealth EHR, including legacy eMARs
BlueStep + BridgeGate = VorroHealth
VorroHealth’s commitment to the market’s growing needs includes significant investments in next-generation technologies that can be used alone or in combination, including:
- BlueStep: A highly configurable, extendable application platform that includes a native, LTPAC-specific EHR plus managed connectivity to residents and their families. The EHR solution allows for simple client-driven customization: from editing existing forms, interfaces and fields to creating entire modules or 3rd party portals.
- BridgeGate: An advanced integration technology first used in retail and defense industries, that today integrates millions of healthcare transactions from more than 5,000 disparate systems. This technology powers disparate systems integration in health information exchanges and healthcare companies, including Golden Living, Care One, Fair Acres, Geisinger Keystone HIE and SUNRx. It also drives SkyMall and the Home Shopping Network, a multichannel retailer for which BridgeGate facilitates billions of transactions with zero errors.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, VorroHealth (formerly BlueStep/BridgeGate Health) delivers technology solutions to long term and post-acute care (LTPAC) communities and across the healthcare continuum to improve quality of care for residents and patients. Because ensuring the highest level of care requires open connectivity and collaboration, VorroHealth combines two innovative technologies: BlueStep, a configurable, web-based application platform that includes a native, LTPAC-specific EHR that connects all users (including residents and their families) and BridgeGate, the nation’s most advanced healthcare systems integration technology used by Golden Living, Care One and several public HIEs. Visit www.VorroHealth.com.